Monday, April 14, 2008

The Black Keys Kick Ass!

As the date approached for the Black Keys last week, I was getting pretty nervous about whether or not First Avenue tickets would become available. There was not a Black Keys tickets to be had in the entire city!
The Black Keys' new album Attack and Release came out the week before and it is amazing, which made me want to go to the concert even more! I called around to local ticket offices and had no luck.
But what's better than getting a ticket to a sold out show?
Getting a free ticket to a sold out show!
I made a couple of phone calls and I was able to get on the guest list!

The Black Keys played a great show. To say that First Avenue was at capacity is an great understatement. First Avenue's capacity is posted at 1200, but there was at least 1400-1500 people there. It was wall to wall people!

I understand now why First Avenue tickets were sold out for this show, The Black Keys are amazing! I can't wait to see them again!

No comments: