Friday, May 23, 2008

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Countdown!

Lets take a walk across the street from First Avenue to the Target Center for a show that I am super excited for ....

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers!!!!

Do you have your Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers tickets yet?

If you don't that is something you might want to change sooner than later. There are not a lot of tickets left for the show and are certainly in high demand. I bought my Target Center tickets for the Tom Petty show the day after the Superbowl when they went on sale.




Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Special Guest Steve Winwood
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 7:30 pm at The Target Center
(Exactly 2 months from today!!!!)

I will DEFINITELY see you there - I'll be the girl in 131 cheering with my mom!

No comments: