Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Sounds Announce New Show!

yes, you read that correctly. The Sounds have announced a new show date in Minneapolis at First Avenue. This is a huge change from their usual place, the Varsity Theater. Not to mention First Avenue holds about 400-500 more people than the Varsity. The Sounds do have a new album out, Crossing the Rubicon, which they are touring in support of.

First Avenue tickets have been on sale for this event for a couple of weeks. It has not been announced yet who will be opening for them, I am hoping for my new favorite band, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. Seriously, check them out on their myspace page, they are awesome.

I have seen the Sounds so many times, I'm not sure if I will make it to this one. But regardless, get your First Avenue tickets for this show soon - The Sounds are awesome live!!



The Sounds, Thursday, November 5th at First Avenue, doors open at 6

1 comment:

KC said...

This is the second place I have heard about Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, they sound interesting... I may have to come to the show