Monday, November 8, 2010

Dawes tickets

I would like to take a minute to express how excited I am to see Dawes and Peter Wolf Crier on Thursday. As I have blogged before, I was super sad I couldn't make it to their Taste of MN performance. BUT as soon as that show was over the announced a return to Minneapolis this November.

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the Dawes show this Thursday. Local favorites Peter Wolf Crier are opening the show. They are a band I have heard so much about but have not had a chance to check out yet - another plus!

Last week the Star Tribune had an article/interview with the band. Here is a snippet that I love and makes me proud to be a Minneapolis music fan, "After every tour, when we get home and people ask, 'So what was your favorite show?' Minneapolis is always at or near the top of the list. That's not just something I would say, either, because we aren't playing rooms the size of First Avenue in other cities, except maybe New York."

See you at the show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. they love us

Anonymous said...

fun!