Thursday, December 2, 2010

Morcheeba tickets

Electro band, Morcheeba has just announced a show at First Avenue on Wednesday, February 23rd. First Avenue tickets go on sale this Friday, December 3rd and noon. Morcheeba had moderate success in the mid 90's, but have continued releasing albums and touring in the UK, where electronic music has more appreciation!

Morcheeba
will be touring in support of their forthcoming, "Blood Like Lemonade."

A little off the subject, but something awesome I would like to mention for the holiday season is Target's new awesome compilation of holiday music. Let me preface this with saying I can count on one hand how many holiday themed songs I can stand. So my opinion on this isn't shadowed with "I LOVE ALL HOLIDAY MUSIC." With that said, Target picked some awesome indie acts for this compilation. The highlights are: Darker My Love's "Snow is Falling," Wavves and Best Coast team up for "Got Something For You," Coconut Records "It's Christmas." That is pretty cool of Target to choose such awesome people AND you can download it for free from the Target website here.

I wish I could buy First Avenue tickets for all the bands listed above! Coconut Records never tours and Darker My Love are on a break. Ahh! In my dreams.


Jason Schwarztman aka Coconut Records. love, love, love :)

No comments: