Monday, June 9, 2008

Electric Fetus 40th Year Celebration!!!

My favorite local record store, Electric Fetus, is celebrating their 40th Anniversary with a party at First Avenue. That sounds like way more fun than your usual 40th Anniversary parties!

First Avenue tickets for this event are very affordable and in high demand, especially for such a great line up that the party has to offer.

The headliners in the main room on Friday night are: Doomtree, Polara, and The Hypsterz just to name a few. In the 7th Street Entry the headliners are: Moon Maan and A Night in the Box among others.

Be sure to leave work early, the doors open at 7 pm (the show is 18+, sorry kids!)

I'm sad that I won't be able to make it because I love Electric Fetus, but I must go see my favorite band in the whole world, SHY, at Stasiu's Place in Northeast!

No comments: