Thursday, April 16, 2009

Conor Oberst is back again already!!!

The Minneapolis concert list just keeps piling up! I am going to have to take out a loan to keep up with all of them. Wednesday, June 24th Conor Oberst will be back with his Mystic Valley Band. They have a new album out on May 5th called "Outer South" and are touring in support of it. First Avenue tickets for this show may not sell out right away, but anytime Conor Oberst is in town First Avenue is always packed. I remember the first time that I saw Bright Eyes there the club was so packed that you could not move an inch. I swear they were at least 500 people over capacity. Had there been a fire we may not have all made it! However, it is worth mentioning that this was during the days of First Avenue's previous owners, I doubt the new owners would make the same silly mistake.


Anywho, you can buy the album:

May 5th, 2009 at your local record store

and you can see the band live at First Avenue on the 24th of June!

I will definitely be seeing you there!