Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sonic Youth is coming!!

Well I am shock! I just went to Wikipedia to maybe find some information on Kim Grodon that I didn't know before, you know, some interesting trivia piece to put in my blog about Sonic Youth playing at First Avenue. I certainly found that interesting piece of information I was looking for! Kim Gordon is 56 years old! That is almost SIXTY!!!! That is insane. I always thought she was about my mom's age, but nope, Kim has her beat by a decade! She looks great for being almost sixty, I can't believe it!
Anyways, Sonic Youth will be in Minneapolis at First Ave on Thursday, July 17th.
They haven't been here in a few years and I know that I haven't seen them since they were at the Quest Club years ago.
First Avenue tickets for this show will sell quickly, Sonic Youth is one of those bands that has grandfathered a lot of the bands that we listen to today. When I was at the Quest show years ago, it was so packed that you could barely move! And if memory serves me correctly the Quest was a little bigger than First Avenue.

Don't put off buying your First Avenue tickets for this show! They will sell out!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Omg she looks FANTASTIC!! I can't believe she's almost 60!!