Sunday, March 14, 2010

She and Him tickets

She and Him are back in action! Zoey Daschenal is done honeymooning with her new hubby, Ben Gibbard and is ready with her bff M. Ward to tour in support of their new album, Volume 2. Original, I know, it is the following to the appropriately titled, Volume 1.

I am so excited. I have already bought my First Avenue ticket for this show. There is no doubt in my mind that First Avenue tickets will become a difficult item to find when there show finally rolls around on June 5th. I am glad this show is a little out there, I don't think I could possibly add another show to my concert set list in April!

My concert season officially begins this Thursday with the Big Pink and A Place to Bury Strangers. Surprisingly there are still First Avenue tickets available for this show. The Big Pink's last show at the 7th Street Entry was so super sold out. I thought that for sure they would sell out the main room no problem. Not to mention there is quite a bit of buzz surrounding A Place to Bury Strangers, they always attract a crowd as well.

See you at the shows! I can't believe I get to see Zoey Deschanel live, in person. Not to sound like a crazy person, but she seriously has the most angelic voice!

No comments: