Thursday, February 25, 2010

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club tickets

The other day I was listening to my favorite radio station, 89.3 the Current and I heard the new BRMC song, "Beat the Devil's Tattoo" which is the title track from their new album. It's really almost here! The concert that is. I have my First Avenue tickets waiting for me at will call and I cannot be more excited. Hearing the new song made me realize that the First Avenue concert is only a few short weeks away. One month from tomorrow - I can't wait!

Sorry, I will quit saying that.

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show on March 26th, 2010. One of my new favorite bands, Band of Skulls, is the show. I have started buying a cd at Electric Fetus every week. I can't go to the benefit show tomorrow night so I want to make sure I am supporting my local record store in every way that I can. I would cry millions of tears if that store closed. I want to be able to take my children there someday.

Everytime I have seen a BRMC show (this has been quite a few times kids) it has sold out. Buy First Avenue tickets now for this show before they are sold out! You do not want to miss this show, they are my favorite band on the planet to see! (ok, i will quit saying that, too)

1 comment:

B said...

Just YouTubed this song... i like.