Monday, October 25, 2010

First Avenue tickets

Did you catch Too Much Love this weekend? There were very special guests this weekend.
Twitter and Facebook were abuzz Saturday with the 'very special guest" at TML. It was no suprise that LCD Soundsytem was that 'special guest.'

As you know, First Avenue tickets are not needed for TML, you simply pay a cover of $5 at the door. The rumor of LCD Soundsystem was just that, a rumor, until their entourage showed up at First Ave around 12:30 to a super packed First Avenue. Not only did they bring their records to spin, but Hot Chip joined in the fun as well.

I was over on the West Bank for the Is/Is / F Nights show so I had to sit this fun night out. But I loved see all pictures from my friends. I think this was cooler than Passion Pit spinning at the record room, what do you think?

Dance Yourself Clean


No comments: