Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pete Yorn tickets

Pete Yorn just announced a show at First Avenue on Friday, February 25th. That seems like ages away, doesn't it. Pete Yorn is touring in support of his current release, a self titled endeavor that was released in September of this year. He managed to nab Frank Black as the producer of this one.

There is a catchy little tune called "Precious Stone" that alt rock radio stations have taken kindly to. Check out the performance on Leno:


First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the Pete Yorn show. However, something that is more notable that Pete Yorn is the opening act, which is one of my personal favorites, Ben Kweller. I have been going to his shows since I was 17 years old - I can't wait to see him again. He hasn't released an album in awhile, but he tours pretty frequently. I haven't seen one of his shows since he opened for Aimee Mann at the zoo awhile back. I must admit, I am a little embarrassed to buy my First Avenue tickets for this show, I don't want to ask for a Pete Yorn tickets, I am going as a Ben Kweller fan!


No comments: