Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TV On The Radio Show!

As you may have heard, TV On The Radio played not one, but two shows at First Avenue this week. Monday's show was the 21+ show and Tuesday's show was all ages. Last time they were in town the band sold out one show at the First Avenue and the supply far exceeded the demand. The band smart enough to have 2 shows this time around!
First Avenue tickets for this show were still hard to find. First Avenue's capacity of 1200 was exceeded, it was wall to wall people! I went with my friend, Shannon, and we could barley move! We stood in the back by the DJ booth where it was elevated so we could see for at least part of the concert.

"Staring at the Sun" - their major hit from 2004 and was the song we were waiting to hear was the last song they played - at 12:30. That was one of my only complaints about the show: it went wayyyyyy too late.

I bet a lot of fans can't wait for them to be back, but I don't think I would venture out on a Monday night to see them again.



TV on the Radio will tour through the end of the year for their new album, Dear Science

No comments: