Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So did anyone make it to Girl Talk last night for the super sold out show at First Ave. There was not a First Avenue ticket to be found for the show. The only way you could have gotten in to the show is if you knew someone that could get you on the list. First Avenue tickets have been difficult to find these past few days. Atmosphere was on Sunday and that was sold out, you had to know a guy who knows a guy just to get in! Even the Halloween party on Friday was sold out. I went their early enough to get in, but around 12:30 they stopped letting people in that didn't have a pre bought because First Ave was wayyyy over capacity!

I just found out that one of my new favorite bands, Darker My love, will be headlining a show at the 7th Street Entry at the end of the month. First Avenue tickets for this show will not be as difficult to find as Atmosphere or Girl Talk, but the show will be better! I love these guys!

No comments: