Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Totally Sold Out!

How sad am I that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs is sold out?! It sold out in like a day!!!
I should have seen this coming, but I'm short on cash so I wanted to wait until the day of the show was a little closer. First Avenue tickets for this show are hard to come by and not going to be easy to find!
I even bought the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album awhile back and I thought that they may be touring, I just had no idea it would be so soon and with such short notice.
First Avenue tickets for this show went on sale a couple of Saturdays ago, and I heard that by Sunday Ticketmaster was sold out. I am hoping that I can mooch off of a friend that has a First Ave connection because I really want to go! Hopefully this time around Karen O will be coherent enough to remember the words to the songs - last time she was too shwasted to remember any of them!

(hopefully) See you at the show!

No comments: