Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Autolux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been pretty bummed that I have to miss the Warlocks and Morning After Girls show on the 5th of August. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to go to White Lake with my partner in crime, Sara, but I would love her even more if we could just leave one day later so I could go to the show! Two of my favorite bands in one night! And I have to miss them :(

Anywho, the redeeming quality is that Autolux, a band that hasn't toured in as long as the Morning After Girls haven't, will be playing a show in the 7th Street Entry September 3rd. I have seen Autolox since they opened for Nine Inch Nails about 4 years ago ... or was it five? Regardless it has been a long time.
I can't wait for this show! First Avenue tickets are on sale now! Buy them before they are gone!

Is it September yet?!!!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

I ♥ her pink dress. So vintage and cute!

B said...

I agree... a summer must!