Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rawrrrr!!!!! Grizzly Bear is coming back!

The new buzz band of the year, Grizzly Bear, were just at the Cedar Cultural Center a few weeks ago. Still wanting to cash in on all the buzz, Grizzly Bear announced another show back here at First Avenue. The holds only a couple hundred people, but I don't think Grizzly Bear will have any trouble selling out the 1200 capacity First Avenue. First Avenue tickets for this show are going to sell really fast and soon. A lot of people were left our of the show at the Cedar so I am predicting that a lot of people will buy their tickets early so they are not left out again.

Grizzly Bear is made up of Daniel Rossen (songwriting/ guitar/ vocals/ keyboards), Ed Droste (songwriting/ guitar/ vocals/ keyboards), Chris Taylor (bass/ woodwinds/ electronics/ vocals) and Christopher Bear (drums/ vocals). You may also recognize Grizzly Bear as the band that opened for Radio Head last summer. Oh yes, they opened for Radio Head, they must be the coolest band of all time. Actually I hear them on Xm all the time and they are pretty good. I think I may actually go to the show if I buy my First Avenue tickets asap!!

See you at the show!


Not actually the band, but its still Grizzly!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Haha - have you told Gary yet?? Maybe he will be a guest star with the band.