Thursday, October 29, 2009

Black Angels Rocked the Hizhouse!!!

First Avenue was the place to be on Monday night. Seriously, if you have not been to a Black Angels show you need to treat yourself next time they are in town. They are just fantastic.

First Avenue tickets were sold out for this event. The Black Angels were opening for the Raveonettes which were not bad as well. I do not know much of their catalog minus what I hear on the Current and XM Satellite Radio.

The Black Angels played all of my jams: 'Young Man Dead' "Sniper at the Gates of Heaven' and 'The First Vietnamese War' among others.

I can't wait to see them again, they are one of my favorite bands!

The closest I will get to the Black Angels is seeing the Pink Mountaintops at the Turf Club in a couple of weeks - another band I can't wait to see!!!

No comments: