Monday, November 2, 2009

The Big Pink is sold out :(

I am a very sad panda today! One of my new favorite bands, The Big Pink, is coming to town on the 25th of this month. I will readily admit I am a new fan so by the time I fell in love with them the show was sold out. Its cases like these that I think First Avenue should just move it to the main room. Oh wait! They can't because stupid Ike Reily Assassination is in town that night! Argghhh ... I want to go!!!

First Avenue tickets are so sold out for this show it is not even funny. I have checked all the local places, tried to get on the list, but to no avail. I don't know what I am going to do!

And I am sure you have read my rants on how crowded the 7th Street gets even without a sold out show and how hot and (literally) steamy it gets in there. But I would put up with it all, I just want to see a good show.

So to those of you who would like to see the Big Pink on Wednesday, November 25th, well you are just SOL because First Avenue tickets are no where to be found. Let me know if you would like to add your name to my petition to move the Ike Reily Assassination show to the 7th Street Entry and the Big Pink to the main room!!!

Hopefully see you at the show!!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I found this while searching for these elusive tickets as well. I didn't think this band would have that big of a draw so I waited on pre-purchasing tickets until the night Girls played the Entry, which was a stupid mistake, so we're in the same boat. That would be awesome if the show could get moved into the mainroom. Kind of surprised it wasn't in there in the first place.

Christy Joy Cross said...

I'd sign a petition!! booo