Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is Upon us!!!!

One of my absolute favorite live bands on the planet, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, has just mapped out their 2010 US Tour and one of the stops is going to be in good ol' Minneapolis.
I cannot even begin to tell you how much this made my day finding this out on Monday. I have travelled the country far and wide to go to their shows, I love love love these guys. Their last couple of albums have taken me awhile to get into, but their live shows are amazing. BRMC's albums do not do their live show justice.

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club will be on tour of their new album "Burn the Devil's Tattoo" which is set to be released on March 9th.

First Avenue tickets
for this show go on sale Friday, December 4th - don't wait to buy these - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club will sell out. No opening act has been announced yet, but they always have someone good!

I will definitely see you at the show!


I will always have a place in my heart for Peter Hayes (pictured here in the middle) :)

4 comments:

B said...

What do they sound like??

laura said...

peter is mine! lol

Kristy said...

Peter needs a haircut.

B said...

Kristy I agree... not into the emo haircut thing