Monday, December 28, 2009

G. Love & the Special Sauce tickets

Laid back blues guys G Love and Special Sauce are back in town for another show. GLSS travel through town at least twice a year, so if you don't think you can make it to this early 2010 show chances are good that you can catch them in the fall.

G Love and Special Sauce
have a a very vast catalog seeing as they have been a band since 1994. Surely you remember "Babys Got Sauce," "Cold Beverage" and you may recognize G Love's voice from their cover of "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" from a Coca-Cola Zero commercial.

Fun fact: G Love (Garrett Dutton) has released a few solo albums on Brushfire Records which is the label of Jack Johnson. Jack Johnson and G Love often tour together, they tend to attract the same crowd.

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for G Love and Special Sauce. Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad open the 18+ show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog and cool picture - glad I stopped by!

B said...

My roommate Love G.Love, maybe she will get a late Christmas Gift

Anonymous said...

When I read G. Love and Special Sauce I thought I had never heard of them before...until I listened to them online. DUH! These guys have been around forever!