Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First Avenue tickets

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the following shows:

Theory of a Deadman - January 18th, 2010

Killswitch Engage - February 18th, 2010

Jack's Mannequin - February 20th, 2010

Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - March 15th, 2010

The Big Pink - March 18th, 2010

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for all of the shows listed above. I bought my Big Pink tickets already - I will NOT be left out of seeing them again.

It seems like towards the beginning of the year First Avenue has a few metal acts booked, but the show mellow out mid February. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for The Big Pink?

I have yet to make my New Years Eve plans, but something to keep in mind is First Avenue's annual party, this year titled "Deep Space Danceteria" - how can you go wrong with that? There are DJ's all night, champagne toast, etc - and if you buy your First Avenue tickets ahead of time there is a discounted rate than if you were to buy them at the door!



Maybe see you there...

No comments: