Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ani Difranco show announced!

Ani Difranco has announced not one, but THREE shows in Minnesota this Fall. I think that is 2 too many, but what then again I don't know too much about Ani - except that her fans are obsessive and First Avenue tickets for this show may be hard to come by. The only thing that her fans have going for her is that they will have 2 other shows to catch her at in dear ol' Minnesota!
Here are the shows:

Tuesday, September 15th at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester
Wednesday, September 16th at the DECC in Duluth
Sunday, September 20th at First Avenue in Minneapolis

So if you're a fan I am sure you will be able to make to one (if not all three) of these shows. This has really got me thinking how much I wished some of my favorite bands would play three shows in Minnesota - such as Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Brian Jonestown Massacre or even Spiritualized.

First Avenue tickets for this show are on sale now and so are all of the other shows in Minnesota. Be sure to check them out, Ani may not be back for awhile.

3 comments:

Kayla from Apple Valley said...

I love Ani Difranco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope to go to all of her shows!

Cortney said...

Anne (from Milwaukee) loves Ani DiFranco. You should tell her about this show!

Unknown said...

Seriously. Cannot get enough. Latest is SO good. Show in fall in Madison was best ever. Motherhood is treating my girl well.