Thursday, June 18, 2009

Metal Heads Unite!

August 28th, 2009 metal grandfathers Motorhead will be playing at First Avenue. Everyone who loves loud, screaming guitars knows about Lemmy and the rest of the guys.
First Avenue tickets for this show are available starting on Saturday, June 20th.
Last time Motorhead was in town they played at the Myth which is substantially larger that First Avenue, so I am willing to bet that this show will sell out!

An opening act has not been announced yet.



I probably will not be seeing you at this show, but it's definitely worth checking out if not just for the people watching factor.

2 comments:

B said...

If the fans look anything like the creepy picture above, Motorhead Concerts may have slid into my number one people creepin' venue...

Cortney said...

That guy is creepy.

I don't know any Motorhead songs/info, so that's all I gots.