Friday, January 1, 2010

brmc tickets

Well the new year is officially here! Which means, that Black Rebel Motorcycle Club will be here in only 3 months - 3 months which will go by super fast.

The new Black Rebel Motorcycle Club album, Beat the Devil's Tattoo, will be out in March. Since BRMC have announced their world tour they have had to add several shows because they have been selling out! This makes me really happy to hear - I love these guys and I love to see them do well. One of their songs from their first album (one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time!) is in a Kettle One commercial. Yes! I love to see that!

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the BRMC show on March 26th. According to their website a lot of their shows have sold out already. Every time I have seen BRMC in Minneapolis the show has been sold out. Don't delay buy your BRMC tickets today!

I will definitely, 100% see you at the show!

No comments: