Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3OH!3 tickets

3OH!3 have announced a new album and a new tour to follow it. Label mates, Cobra Starship will also be headlining this show. And good news for kiddies: the show is all ages. I wish my brother still like these guys, I am dying to buy First Avenue tickets to a show he can go to!

Actually, I wondered what Cobra Starship have been up to lately. While I was getting ready for work this morning I was checking out the top ten new videos show on MTV and they had a new video "Hot Mess" on the show. It was hysterical, the song is about being in love with girls that are hot messes. Every girl in the video was in fact portraying a hot, drunken heap of a mess. You know you've seen her at the bar, the girl stumbling around in heels, maybe even missing one. Mascara smeared all over the place. You know the girl I'm talking about! If you were to Google image search 'hot mess' one could expect pictures of Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or even Tara Reid to show up. I would post a picture here for you, but I don' think it would be blogger friendly.

First Avenue tickets
go on sale for this show on Saturday. Last time 3OH!3 was here on a their own tour the show was super super sold out. The last two years they have been here was on the Vans Warped Tour, but it will be nice to see them in not so scorching heat. First Avenue tickets will be available to everyone - this is an all ages concert and MTV sponsored (which means MTV will sponsor the heck out of it!) but First Avenue tickets will sell fast!

1 comment:

B said...

3Oh!3 has been on my running playlist lately, maybe I will have to get tickets for the show