Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dead Weather tickets ... and other upcoming shows

Do you have your totally sold out - good luck trying to get on the guest list - Dead Weather tickets? I DO!!! Everyone's favorite (unless you're in the Von Bondies) Jack White will be in town for a show on July 28th. Special guests are (ARE YOU READY FOR THIS) HARLEM. I was so ecstatic when I saw this, it was announced under my concert radar. Harlem was here a few months back and I was super bummed that I missed them (too many concerts not enough time!)

First Avenue tickets
for the Dead Weather are totally sold out. There is not a single sold out First Avenue ticket available. You will have to look into other options - First Avenue is not allowed to even have a house list for this one. Only Jack White would say no to the house list!

Man, I am just so excited that Harlem is the opening act. I am not even sure who I am more looking forward to now. If you haven't heard "Friendly Ghost" by Harlem you should youtube that jam for sure!

No comments: