Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Avenue Parking

Have you tried out First Avenue's parking lot yet? I almost did last week for the Wednesday night's Twins game, but they wanted 15 bucks to park there. No, not a crazy price for a Twins game, but still, a lot of money nonetheless - Twins games add up when you go to so many :) But hey, I'm not complaining - Minnesota Twins tickets are quite the commodity these days - I am happy to have the opportunity to go.

In addition to parking, First Avenue has added the Depot. I stopped by the Depot last Wednesday before the Twins game and I must say I was impressed. I did not have time to sample and of the food (which is hard to do anyways because I know inside Target Field there are mass amounts of nachos and cheese curds are waiting to be consumed.

When you have First Avenue tickets I think you may even get to partake in some drink specials on the nights of certain shows. And The Depot is connected to the 7th Street Entry. No more waiting in line outside!

I am proud of First Avenue - they have come a long way in a short amount of time. Sure, they have been around for 40 years, but not even 7 years ago the place was shut down - as in closed. Here they are a few years later expanding their business into a restaurant and a parking lot! Yeah! Go First Avenue!

1 comment:

joe said...

i always walk by this place on my way to target field... i should stop in sometime