Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know

So the Yeah Yeah Yeahs show is this Saturday and I think I may head over and check out the show after I go to the 2009 Beerfest by the Basilica. Tickets for Beerfest are a little steep, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. There are over 200 vendors there this year, which is why they had to change their location from Uptown to downtown. After that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be playing a very sold out show at First Avenue. As I'm sure you know, First Avenue tickets for this show are sold out through the First Avenue box office and Ticketmaster. But if you know where to look, I am sure you can find some!



Are you going to the show? Or perhaps Beerfest? Let me know, my lovely roommate, Sara, and I will be down there all afternoon! Unfortunately I don't think Landfill will be making an appearance at the show :( I believe you can buy your tickets for Beerfest

No comments: