Sunday, January 3, 2010

Aveett Brothers tickets

First Avenue tickets are on sale now for the Avett Brothers show. If you're feeling a little country, but not too twangy 'I lost my dog and my job' country then I think these are the guys for you. The Avett Brothers are from North Carolina and belive it or not - they are actually brothers! Scott Avett and Seth Avett make up the band along with their stand-up bass player, Bob Crawford. And by 'stand up' I don't just mean awesome bass player, but he actually plays the stand up bass. Not something you see much of these days!

The Avett Brothers are touring in support of their new album 'I and Love and You.' Which has sold fairly well, it peaked at #16 on the Billboard 200 best selling albums of 2009. You may recognize the Avett Brothers from some of the bands they have opened for like Dave Matthews Band, Widespread Panic, Wilco, and My Morning Jacket (one of my favorites!)

This First Avenue event is 18+ and First Avenue tickets have been on sale for a couple of weeks now. The Low Anthem opens the show, so far they are the only opening act announced!


The Avett Brothers - Friday, March 5th, 2010

1 comment:

B said...

I just you-tubed these guys... they are pretty good! Thanks for the new music find