Monday, January 11, 2010

Passion Pit tickets

Omg! Omg! Stop the presses! Hold the phone!
Passion Pit is going to be here! I missed them last year when they stopped by the Triple Rock to play a show before they headed to Chicago for Lollapalooza. I had the dates mixed up - I thought they were here the day after Lolla, not the day before!

You may recognize Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead" song from Sprint's PalmPre advertisement. Not to mention they have received a lot of airplay on indie radio station - Cambridge, MA Passion Pit is the band to see. Passion Pit formed in 2007 and until last year had only released an EP. "Manners," their debut full length album was released in May of 2009.

First Avenue tickets
for this show go on sale Friday, January 15th and they will sell fast! I have to go, I cannot miss these guys again - Passion Pit's live shows are supposed to be great. They have opened for the Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Girl Talk, and Phoenix - now they are finally an official headlining tour of their own! I can't wait!! Buy your First Avenue tickets before they are sold out!



See you at the show!

No comments: