Monday, January 17, 2011

Deftones tickets

Do you have your Deftones tickets yet? Well, you better run to them if you don't. Rumor on the street is that First Avenue tickets are sold out for this one. I secured my First Avenue tickets for the show last Friday. I DO NOT want to miss these guys at First Avenue again. If they were playing at Roy Wilkins or opening for someone at the Xcel then I would in no way, shape, or form care to make the effort to see these guys. But ... how can you say not to First Avenue. After all, one of the first concerts I went to was the Deftones. The Deftones were my first concert NOT at the Xcel or Target Center. I loved it. I went to see them at the now defunct Quest Club. There were 1200 people in that place that were in as much love as I was with them.

The Deftones are touring in support of their newest album, Diamond Eyes, which was released last May. The Deftones also continue in fundraising efforts for their ill fated bassist, Chi. I was really saddened to hear that he had been in a car accident ages ago and it didn't make the news or anything. Well over a year ago he was in a car accident that left him in a vegetative state. He will never be conscious again. Its an unbelievable tragedy for such a tight knit group of people.



See you at the show on April 28th!

It's difficult to believe it will be Twins season by that time?!

1 comment:

Beth - Dollars said...

Happy new year to you and your readers!