Monday, January 10, 2011

Lauren Hill tickets

It's official - Lauryn Hill is totally sold out! First Avenue tickets are pretty difficult to come for this one. Electric Fetus Tweeted that they received a few First Avenue ticket extras in on Friday, however, those are long long gone.

As I stated before Lauren Hill hasn't been here since the Up In Smoke tour back in 2002 so this is kind of a big deal.

The Lauryn Hill tour got off to a rocky start. She showed up over two hours late to her first show. I know you are talented and think that the world revolves around you Lauren, but seriously. Not everyone is an R & B singer and have actual jobs they must get to the next day. After her Brooklyn, NY show audience had to wait four hours for her to show up all she could say, ""I sacrificed my 20s for you … ," she said. "I personally know I'm worth the wait."

Well, Lauryn Hill, isn't that nice. While I will admit this is a once in a decade kind of show, I will definitely be sitting this pompous show out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great artist, but seems a little rude.